You have just taken your first step
toward the ultimate laptop lifestyle…!
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox for top tips on how to get started with- and grow your online business…
Ready To Take The Leap Today?
Start by setting up your platform. Whether you want to start a blog, promote your new product or drive traffic to referral links – you’ll need a website! You can use the search box below to see if your first choice domain name is available:
Choosing who to set up your brand new blog with is a big decision to make, as it will determine your everyday blogging and web designing life. And by that I mean there are pros and cons to all platforms.
BlueHost – WordPress Backed Web Hosting
We ourselves use BlueHost and have chosen them on the basis that offer the whole package from approx. £3 per month. That’s the price of a coffee! It is super simple to sign up (takes all of 10 minutes – if that) and you can add on services as an when you feel ready. Get started here.
- 1 Click WordPress Installation: Set up WordPress with just a click and manage all your installations from one place.
- 24/7 WordPress Support: You can reach out to their WordPress experts via phone, email, or live chat.
- Money Back Guarantee: If you don’t like it, get a refund within 30 days of signing up.
- Compatibility: Most software are WordPress compatible.
- Plugins (Extensions): WordPress uses something called plugins that are like apps, and you’ll be able to brows and find plugins for practically everything you want.
- Designer Made Themes: There is a HUGE range of themes – so website templates – to be able to give your website the personality you want it to have.
- Customizability: If you know a thing or two about HTML or CSS you can customise
- Complexity: Requires a bit more time and effort to master all the tools to be able to get the end result you are after.
Wix – Drag & Drop Site Builder
With digital marketing being as fluid as it is, changes to your site and posts need to be fast and on a regular basis to keep up with demands of the market. And Wix‘s drag and drop system is perfect for that. You can get started here.
- Multiple Editing Surfaces: There are a few different ways to build your website: with the Wix Artificial Intelligence, Wix Editor or Wx Code.
- Designer Made Templates: Start with a blank slate or choose from over 500 designer-made templates.
- Free Images & Graphics: Beautiful galleries and professional image collections included in your package.
- Secure Hosting & SEO: Secure hosting, personalized domains, and best SEO all included in your package.
- Done For You Option: Get the Wix Artificial Design Intelligence to build your personalized website, so you can skip the faff of webdesign entire and concentrate on your content…
- Comparability: More limited when it comes to using your site in sync with other systems.
- Integration: Not as many options to integrate with other service providers.