You have just taken your first step
toward the ultimate laptop lifestyle…!
Your starter pack for the right way to earn an income online for YOU is on it’s way to your inbox as we speak…
Step 1: Download
Step 2: Get to work
Step 3: Start earning $$$
Ready To Take The Leap Now? One, Two, Three…GO!
Start by setting up your platform. Whether you want to start a blog, promote your new product or drive traffic to referral links – you’ll need a website! You can use the search box below to see if your first choice domain name is available:
Choosing who to set up your brand new blog with is a big decision to make, as it will determine your everyday blogging and web designing life. And by that I mean there are pros and cons to all platforms.
BlueHost – WordPress Backed Web Hosting
We ourselves use BlueHost and have chosen them on the basis that offer the whole package from approx. £3 per month. That’s the price of a coffee! It is super simple to sign up (takes all of 10 minutes – if that) and you can add on services as an when you feel ready. Get started here.
- 1 Click WordPress Installation: Set up WordPress with just a click and manage all your installations from one place.
- 24/7 WordPress Support: You can reach out to their WordPress experts via phone, email, or live chat.
- Money Back Guarantee: If you don’t like it, get a refund within 30 days of signing up.
- Compatibility: Most software are WordPress compatible.
- Plugins (Extensions): WordPress uses something called plugins that are like apps, and you’ll be able to brows and find plugins for practically everything you want.
- Designer Made Themes: There is a HUGE range of themes – so website templates – to be able to give your website the personality you want it to have.
- Customizability: If you know a thing or two about HTML or CSS you can customise
- Complexity: Requires a bit more time and effort to master all the tools to be able to get the end result you are after.
Wix – Drag & Drop Site Builder
With digital marketing being as fluid as it is, changes to your site and posts need to be fast and on a regular basis to keep up with demands of the market. And Wix‘s drag and drop system is perfect for that. You can get started here.
- Multiple Editing Surfaces: There are a few different ways to build your website: with the Wix Artificial Intelligence, Wix Editor or Wx Code.
- Designer Made Templates: Start with a blank slate or choose from over 500 designer-made templates.
- Free Images & Graphics: Beautiful galleries and professional image collections included in your package.
- Secure Hosting & SEO: Secure hosting, personalized domains, and best SEO all included in your package.
- Done For You Option: Get the Wix Artificial Design Intelligence to build your personalized website, so you can skip the faff of webdesign entire and concentrate on your content…
- Comparability: More limited when it comes to using your site in sync with other systems.
- Integration: Not as many options to integrate with other service providers.